Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Creativity – The Parents & Po Po

Just as the kids are creative, the parents cannot lose out in our creativity too. Everyday, we or rather, it’s usually me & my mum who needs to be very creative. We need to teach them, tell them, sometimes even “threaten” them in order to stop them from what we don’t them to keep doing.

I started with Mr Spoon, then it grew to using “ka ka” aka the cockroach to my helper using lizard to scare them..to a lot of other things that we can think of.

When we don’t “threaten” them, we try to coax them or bribe them. Sometimes, my mum will even tell Inez that if she behave and be a good girl, she will buy that toy or bear or fishball or whatever Inez wants.

Sometimes, I will use reverse psychology and tell her that Mummy don’t like naughty children or sometimes I will ask her if she’s a good girl, etc…

It’s a lifelong journey and everyday I’m learning.. Guess my mum is also learning too… Haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment