Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Monkeys & Pig

When I look at my kids sometimes, it’s as if I have “2 monkeys” at home…reason being that both are so active and Inez is at that age where she’s super curious about everything and anything. She is also very explorative as she will touch there touch here and she will climb here and there. She is so “courageous” that she will climb up even to the playpen, which cause my mum’s hear to “drop out”…

And whenever Alvez see what the sister is doing, he will follow suit. It just makes me wonder how come their action is so fast. If you just don’t watch them for one minute, you never know if an accident or fall will happen. My mum has been complaining almost every other day about them being so mischievous and it’s tiring looking after them.

I know it seems bad but sometimes, I will tell them that Mummy has “2 monkeys” at home… :P

There will be times where I think I have “1 monkey and 1 pig” at home…Alvez is the pig cos he sleeps super a lot.. He can sleep like 15 hours in a 24 hour schedule..it’s a good thing and I’m happy about it as I heard people say that the more babies sleep, the faster they grow. He can sleep at 9pm and wake up the next morning at 9 or 10am and then nap for about 3 hours still in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment